A few weeks ago I flew to NYC to film a video on the future of work with the folks over at Success Factors. The video was recently debuted at SAP’s Sapphire conference in Orlando. It explores a lot of the themes and ideas that I care about such as employee engagement, workplace flexibility, the internet of things, and the importance of shifting from focusing on profits to prosperity. It was actually quite a production with full film crew, actors, and lot of cool editing and special effects. It was a very fun project and I was quite happy with the final video, check it out and let me know what you think. It does a great job of helping paint a picture of the future of work.
The Future of Work – In Your Inbox!
A weekly Email with the top articles on the future of work. You will never be spammed!
Videos on the Future of Work and Collaboration
- Trust In The Workplace: What Happened To It, And How Do We Get It Back?
- Cities Of The Future: What Do They Look Like, How Do We Build Them And What's Their Impact?
- The Evolution Of The Employee
- Creating Distributed Teams: Why Every Organization Must Think Beyond Hiring Local Talent
- The Future Of Work: How Millennials Are Changing The Workplace