A few weeks ago I flew to NYC to film a video on the future of work with the folks over at Success Factors. The video was recently debuted at SAP’s Sapphire conference in Orlando. It explores a lot of the themes and ideas that I care about such as employee engagement, workplace flexibility, the internet of things, and the importance of shifting from focusing on profits to prosperity. It was actually quite a production with full film crew, actors, and lot of cool editing and special effects. It was a very fun project and I was quite happy with the final video, check it out and let me know what you think. It does a great job of helping paint a picture of the future of work.
The Future of Work – In Your Inbox!
A weekly Email with the top articles on the future of work. You will never be spammed!
Videos on the Future of Work
- Inside Airbnb: How They Think About And Create Amazing Workspaces
- Everything You Need To Know About The Internet Of Things
- How The Motley Fool Became Glassdoor's No. 1 Place To Work In America
- Why The Collaborative Economy Is Changing Everything
- This Is The Single Greatest Cause Of Employee Disengagement