I’ve collaborated with Josh Peters to create an ebook that is geared at helping authors navigate the social media space. The ebook is 17 pages long and covers everything from recent social media stats to tools that authors should be using and how they should be using them. The ebook was actually completed a while ago but since my site was banned in China I wasn’t able to write a post about it. Oh, did I mention the ebook is free? The only thing I ask is that you help share it around the web and give credit if you decide to site or write about the book. You can download the ebook directly or click on one of the links below, Enjoy!
The Future of Work – In Your Inbox!
A weekly Email with the top articles on the future of work. You will never be spammed!
Videos on the Future of Work and Collaboration
- Why Every Employee Should Be Building Weak Ties At Work
- 5 Steps to Make Flexible Work a Reality at Your Company
- 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Freak Out About Millennials In The Workplace
- The Paradox Of Organizations: How To Stay Adaptable While Focusing On Growth
- It's Time To Challenge Our Assumptions About Work