A few days ago I presented on the opportunity that I believe HR professionals have to lead enterprise collaboration within their organizations. HR is the only department that really focuses on people and so those in HR are in an interesting position when it comes to collaboration. However, this also means that HR professionals need to become proficient in both collaboration technologies and strategies. This doesn’t mean that HR has to lead collaboration (in some companies this has been led by business units, by IT, by HR, or by other business function) but it is certainly positioned in an able role. The presentation below looks at a few of the areas where HR can integrate collaboration into their functions. However, the assumption here is that those viewing the presentation have an idea of what the emergent collaboration tools out there look like and what they do (i.e. Jive, Yammer, Chatter, etc). That context is important to have.
The Future of Work – In Your Inbox!
A weekly Email with the top articles on the future of work. You will never be spammed!
Videos on the Future of Work
- Inside Airbnb: How They Think About And Create Amazing Workspaces
- Everything You Need To Know About The Internet Of Things
- How The Motley Fool Became Glassdoor's No. 1 Place To Work In America
- Why The Collaborative Economy Is Changing Everything
- This Is The Single Greatest Cause Of Employee Disengagement